We are seeking an Orthopedic Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) or Registered Nurse (RN) for our office to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high-quality, efficient care.
Some Highlighted Responsibilities:
• This position will support the provider in the clinic. Such as clinic prep, patient calls, responding to patient messages.
• Clinical tasks such as patient intake and triage
• Surgical information and scheduling
• Surgery and medication authorization
• Medical supply ordering
• Patient chart information
• Medication/prescription monitoring
Ability to work accurately and efficiently
Must have computer knowledge
Medical terminology fluency
Knowledge of patient medical procedures
Excellent phone skills and office etiquette
Ability to interact in an effective and supportive manner with persons of all backgrounds
Bilingual in English/Spanish is desirable but not necessary.
Travel to clinics
Experience: Two years of experience in an Orthopedic clinic setting
Education: Associate Degree or Bachelor of Science in Nursing
License: Active Texas LVN or RN License
Hours: 32-40 hours per week
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20 - $26 per hour
Please complete an application and send it along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org