Article provided by: St. Gregory Recovery Center
We, at St. Gregory Recovery Center, offer the best Des Moines alcohol treatment in a state-of-the-art facility. We engage our clients in a faith-based virtuous life that helps them reach sustainable sobriety.
Top Reasons to Consider Inpatient Rehab for Alcoholism
Inpatient rehab refers to residential treatment in a fully equipped rehab facility. It is an essential form of treatment for those struggling with moderate-to-severe levels of alcohol addiction, as it relies on continuous medical care and supervision to help patients overcome the unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. It also allows you to focus on treatments and therapies without the stress or distractions of work, school, or other social obligations.
Our Des Moines alcohol addiction treatment allows us to identify and address the causes of addiction, which can prevent relapse after treatment. It is also a fitting option for those who have relapsed after rehab treatment in the past. Inpatient treatment for alcoholism can last around 1 - 6 months or more based on the severity of your addiction, the presence of co-occurring mental health issues, and frequency and dosage of alcohol intake.
Signs That Warn the Need for Alcohol Rehab
If you are worried about a loved one's recent changes in behavior, there are a couple of red flags that warn the need for immediate action. These include:
- Ignoring school/work commitments or responsibilities due to intoxication.
- Problems at work, school, or at home without a proper explanation is a warning sign that they may require alcohol detox in Des Moines, Iowa.
- If you spot your loved one with a new set of friends or find them staying up later than usual and sleeping longer during the day, you should start considering rehab soon.
Besides, most alcoholics also suffer from considerable monetary fluctuations, lapses in concentration or memory, and lack of energy and motivation. Be sure to find one of the top treatment facilities in Des Moines, Iowa, for your loved one before it's too late.
Benefits of Joining Our Des Moines Inpatient Alcohol Rehab
As one of the pioneer rehabs in Des Moines, we offer the best alcohol use disorder treatment in a high-end facility. Here's why you should seek inpatient treatment at our facility:
- We have a team of clinical and non-clinical experts, helping us offer the highest quality medical and psychiatric care to our patients.
- We follow a faith-based treatment approach, which yields highly rewarding treatment outcomes and significantly reduces the chances of relapse over the years.
- We use evidence-based behavioral therapies to address the underlying cause of addiction and mental health issues, which prepares you for a healthy, successful, and alcohol-free life.
Do not let alcohol addiction ruin your life. Contact St. Gregory Recovery Center today at 888-778-5833 to verify your insurance and discuss your treatment options as soon as possible. We offer highly effective Des Moines alcohol treatment in a safe, serene, and supportive environment with the finest physicians, therapists, psychiatrists, and RNs.Des Moines alcohol treatment
View Larger Map